FYIFw: rvos

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      I would like to share this photo that i recieved from Pat.  It has some of our relatives but also might have other relatives of folks in the group.  Identification of those in pic to follow in next E-mail.

      George
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        Where was the photo taken--in which city or town?

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
          Richard,
          My cousin, Pat Marek Hejl, sent me the picture and I included her message to me with my posting.  Her message said where she found the pic but not who took it.  Her new computer is having difficulty connecting with TexasCzechs so I have been forwarding her things of common interest until she gets  the problem worked out.  I will ask her if she knows who took the pic and where.  Get back to you.

          George