Re: [TexasCzechs] 1945 Granger High School Football Team

  • Shantelle Grace
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      J.D.

      My grandfather left in 47 and then went to Thrall where he was superintendent from 47-62.  I sent the basketball pic in another email.

      Shantelle

      "J.D. Kotrla-Chipps" <jdkc@...> wrote:
      Shantelle Grace wrote:
      > While visiting my mom and dad in Austin, I rummaged through some of my
      > grandmother's pictures.  I found this photo of my grandfather, William
      > Malish (4th from L, bottom row), who coached the football team in 1945.
      > Just thought I'd share.  I also have one of the 1946 basketball team if
      > anyone is interested.

      > Shantelle

      Yes, very much interested in the picture of the basketball team too.
      These are a lot of the players my father coached in 47.

      When did your grandfather leave?

      JD