1945 Granger High School Football Team

  • Shantelle Grace
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      While visiting my mom and dad in Austin, I rummaged through some of my grandmother's pictures.  I found this photo of my grandfather, William Malish (4th from L, bottom row), who coached the football team in 1945.  Just thought I'd share.  I also have one of the 1946 basketball team if anyone is interested.

      Shantelle

    • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
        Shantelle Grace wrote:
        > While visiting my mom and dad in Austin, I rummaged through some of my
        > grandmother's pictures. I found this photo of my grandfather, William
        > Malish (4th from L, bottom row), who coached the football team in 1945.
        > Just thought I'd share. I also have one of the 1946 basketball team if
        > anyone is interested.
        >
        > Shantelle

        Yes, very much interested in the picture of the basketball team too.
        These are a lot of the players my father coached in 47.

        When did your grandfather leave?

        JD
      • Shantelle Grace
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
          J.D.

          My grandfather left in 47 and then went to Thrall where he was superintendent from 47-62.  I sent the basketball pic in another email.

          Shantelle