From the Mouths of Babes

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      I hope all of you will enjoy these as much as I did--Nan

      JACK (age 3) was watching his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister. After
      a while he asked: "Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold
      milk?"

      STEVEN (age 3) hugged and kissed his Mom goodnight. "I love you so much,
      that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window."

      BRITTANY (age 4) had an earache and wanted a painkiller. She tried in vain
      to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it
      was a childproof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with
      wonder, the little girl asked: "How does it know it's me?

      SUSAN (age 4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't
      give me this juice again," she said, "It makes my teeth cough."

      MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing
      in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: "Why is
      he whispering in her mouth?"

      CLINTON (age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried. When his Mom asked what
      was troubling him, he replied, "I don't know what'll happen with this bed
      when I get married. How will my wife fit in?"

      JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: "The man named
      Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked
      back and was turned to salt." Concerned, James asked: "What happened to the
      flea?"

      TAMMY (age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled
      woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, "Why
      doesn't your skin fit your face?"

      The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget.... this particular Sunday
      sermon.."Dear Lord," the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven
      and a rapturous look on his upturned face. "Without you, we are but dust."
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter (who
      was listening!) Leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill
      little girl voice, "Mom, what is butt dust?"