RE: [Fwd: [TexasCzechs] HOLY - MAREK ((Darlene, Mary Holy, Judy Vondra et al)]

  • DFC
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      Gerri,
      Thanks for sending the pictures. I am replying via the TexasCzechs message
      board in hopes that someone else can now add some information.

      Well...if your Tracy Marek is related to this family, then I believe we have
      found a connection.
      Looking at the second picture (where everyone is grouped together) and your
      list of names, here is what I know.

      Left to Right
      mama Frances Drgac, b. 1879, wife of George Holy, she is my dad's aunt,
      daughter of Jan & Rosalie (Marek) Drgac
      Alvina Sirocka ? perhaps she is Margarette's sister
      Vlasta Marek (sister) ? this one is perplexing. She has "sister" next to
      her name, so I would think she is the daughter of George & Frances Holy. I
      show they had a daughter named Vlasta b. 1904, but I show she married Homor
      Lord. My info may be wrong, but it comes from an aunt who has not been
      wrong yet.
      Eugene Marek
      Leroy Holy grandson of George & Frances Holy, son of Adolph & Margarette
      (Sirocka) Holy
      sister Alfina daughter of George & Frances Holy b. 1908, married to Joe
      Sirocka
      Adolph Holy son of George & Frances Holy b. 1899, married Margarette Sirocka
      Margaret Holy daughter-in-law of George & Frances Holy, mother of Leroy
      Holy, wife of Adolph Holy, maiden name is Sirocka
      George Marek
      myself George Holy b. 1873, husband of Frances Drgac

      Doris Barton Coats
      Killeen, TX
      Researching: BALCAR, BARTON, BERBERT, BETZ, BRUNNER, CZIEPP, DRGAC, DUBCAK,
      KUDELKA, LOTZ, MAREK, NEYSAR, PALLATZKY, PETRZKOWSKY, RIEDEL, RITZ, RYPL,
      SEDLAK, SILAR, TOMAN