Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: My husbands Obit: Otis Miller, Dallas Morning New

  • Dolores Miller
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 28, 2005
      Nan, Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and kind words.  They meant a greet deal to me.  I printed all the messages I got and will put them in Otis' memorial book.  Thanks again.

      Dolores Miller

      frenstatczech1954 <Bczechchick@...> wrote:
      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Nangotoo" <nangotoo@s...> wrote:

      > Delores,
      >
      > I'm so sorry to read of your husband's passing,  It must be so
      difficult for you and your family right now.  Please know that I will
      be thinking of you and saying a prayer for all of you to have comfort
      and God's loving hands around your shoulders in the days ahead.   God
      bless.

      > Nan
      >
      >   >>Otis Miller passed away at Baylor Irving Hospital on Oct. 14 of
      Congestive Heart Failure.  He was born in Hare, Texas on June 11,
      1927 to John W. and Ella Streich Miller. He married Dolores Velicka
      on June 14, 1949 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Taylor, Texas  He
      is survived by his wife Dolores, son Mike Miller and wife Liz, son
      Mark Miller and wife Cindi, sons Patrick and Timothy Miller, seven
      grand-children, and five great grand-children.  He was preceded in
      death by his parents, two brothers and one sister.  He was a veteran
      of the U.S. Army Air Corp., having been stationed at Pearl Harbor as
      part of the clean up and rebuilding just after World War II.  Holy
      Rosary service will be conducted by Fatther Doug Deshotel, Vice
      Rector of Holy Trinity Seminary, on Tuesday, Oct 17,at 7:30 P.M.at
      Brown's Funeral Home in Irving.  A Celebration of Life Mass will be
      con-celebrated by Father Aidan O'Donovan and Father Deshotel at
      twelve noon on Wednesday, October 18, at St. Luke's Catholic Church
      in Irving followed by burial at DFW National Cemetery.All you good
      Czechs please keep us in your prayers.  Thanks<<

      My deepest sympathy to you and your family on the passing of your
      husband/father.My prayers and thought are with you and your family at
      this time of sorrow.May God Bless you and keep you in his loving
      care. Bernadette