Family name lookup in Svrcek book

  • janapivec
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Nan wrote:

      I wondered if you could do a lookup in that book for me? Quite a few
      of my ancestors appear in the index.

      Could you let me know what it says about Valentine Kolibal (xiv, 108)
      and the Mondriks (22)? I live in CA so we can't get a hand of those
      books.

      If you can, thank you in advance. If not, I will understand. :-)

      Nan
      --------
      I will be happy to--I lent the book to my dad, but I will see him this
      weekend at the Slavic Festival, and will try to get a look at it then.
    • Nangotoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2005
        >>Nan wrote:

          I wondered if you could do a lookup in that book for me?  Quite a few
        of my ancestors appear in the index.

        Could you let me know what it says about Valentine Kolibal (xiv, 108)
        and the Mondriks (22)?  I live in CA so we can't get a hand of those
        books.

        If you can, thank you in advance.  If not, I will understand.  :-)<<

        --------
        >>I will be happy
        to--I lent the book to my dad, but I will see him this
        weekend at the Slavic Festival, and will try to get a look at it then.<<

        Thank you so much.  No hurry.  I sure wish that CA wasn't so far from TX and that we could go to some of these festivals.  I envy all of you that can.

        Nan