RE: [TexasCzechs] receiving messages

  • Debbie Ondrasek
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      If you log into www.yahoogroups.com with your yahoo ID, you can select whether you want individual e-mails (which it sounds like you are getting), daily digest (which is daily or 25 messages whichever comes first), or no email (where you log into the yahoogroups site to read the messages).

      Debbie O.

      Don't let the chain of love end with you.