funeral notice Svrcek

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      If a full obituary comes out I will post it.

      Waco Tribune Herald
      Saturday, Sept. 30, 2005

      Christine A. Svrcek, 89, passed away Friday morning at a West nursing home.  Rosary will be recited at 10 a.m. Monday, at St. Mary's Church of the Assumption in West, followed by Mass of Christian Burial with the Rev. Ed Karasek as celebrant.  Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in West.  Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday at Kotch Funeral Home in West.  Memorials may be made to St. Mary's Parish Center in West.