Re: [TexasCzechs] Svrcek book translation

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2005
      I wondered if you could do a lookup in that book for me?  Quite a few of my ancestors appear in the index.

      Could you let me know what it says about Valentine Kolibal (xiv, 108) and the Mondriks (22)?  I live in CA so we can't get a hand of those books.

      If you can, thank you in advance.  If not, I will understand.  :-)

      Nan