Obituary of Victoria Junek Steffek

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      Obituary of Victoria Junek Steffek
      Victoria Advocate Online

      Victoria Steffek - PALACIOS

      Friday, September 30, 2005

      PALACIOS - Victoria Steffek, 102, of Palacios, died Wednesday, Sept. 28,
      2005.
      She was born on Sept. 8, 1903, to the late Joseph and Anna Kocian Junek. She
      was a homemaker and a Catholic.

      Survivors: son, Milton Steffek of Blessing; five grandchildren; 18
      great-grandchildren; and 5 great-great-grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: husband, Edwin Steffek;

      Visitation will be 1 p.m. today at Triska Funeral Home.

      A rosary will be recited at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday at St. Peter's Catholic
      Church in Blessing.

      Services will be 2 p.m. Saturday at the church.

      Burial will be at St. Peter's Cemetery in Blessing. Triska Funeral Home, El
      Campo, 979-543-3681.
    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
        I am behind in my email and the newspaper had the maiden name wrong on this one.
        She was the daughter of Josef Jurek and Anna Kocian. The paper had it as Junek (or else whomever provided the paper with the info thought it was Junek)
        Josef Jurek was born 3 20 1865 and was the son of Florian Jurek and Johana Macha in case someone has them in their tree. ...lois petter pereira