Obituary of Leo Joseph Malek Jr.

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      Obituary of Leo Joseph Malek Jr.
      Houston Chronicle Online

      Leo Joseph Malek Jr.

      LEO JOSEPH MALEK , JR., 71, of Navasota, died Tuesday, Sept. 27, in
      Navasota. He was a graduate of St. Thomas High School and attended the
      University of Houston. On Nov. 6, 1954 he married Mary Lue Anglin at Holy
      Name Catholic Church. Survivors include his wife, Mary Lue Malek, children,
      Leo Joseph Malek, III and wife Dorothy, Cynthia Anne Wellmann and husband
      Craig, Paul Edward Malek and wife Mary Claire, Donna Marie Schachle and
      husband Marcus, Mary Angela Murski and husband Paul and Sharon Elizabeth
      Abate and husband Andrew; mother, Ella Malek; sisters, Annie Drabek and
      husband Jerry and Marilyn Lucherk and husband Floyd; 19 grandchildren and 1
      great grandchild. A parish vigil service will be held 7:00 p.m. Friday at
      Christ Our Light Catholic Church, Hwy. 6 Loop, Navasota. A funeral mass will
      be celebrated 10:00 a.m. Saturday at Christ Our Light Catholic Church. The
      rite of committal will follow at 2:00 p.m. in the Resthaven Cemetery in
      Houston. For those that desire, in lieu of usual remembrances, the family
      has requested memorials to Christ Our Light Catholic Church Building Fund,
      510 Manley, Navasota, TX 77868. Lindley-Robertson-Holt Funeral Home 815 S.
      LaSalle - Navasota 936-825-6448