Re: [TexasCzechs] all natural disasters

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      JD,

      As Jim Hlavic's messages have reflected, many people from Czech and Slovak
      lands have been affected directly and indirectly by Hurricane Katrina.

      Matt Cross
      lennonluv@...
    • teddybear99@sicembears.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005

        They did the same thing, only with different color bricks, when rebuilding the Dr. Pepper Museum in Waco , Texas after the 1953 tornado.  The part of the building that had been blown off by the tornado was replaced with light beige bricks while the rest of the building was in a darker brown brick.