Trlica

  • Judy Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Will someone who has "Equal Before the Lens" please post some of the
      unidentified photos of people? Perhaps some of us could identify them.
      What is the range of time that these photos were taken?
    • libarc2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
        Trlica are from Usti Morava also, just south of Vsetin.
      • DENNIS MASAR
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4 12:33 PM
          Some of my current Czech relatives, who now live in
          Vsetin, married into Trlica family. My father now
          deceased was born in Leskovec next village after Usti.
          I will probably visit them in spring or fall 2008.