42nd Annual Slavic Festival (also) October 8

  • janapivec
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Make a day of it--before you go to enjoy the Soup Tasting, stop by
      Jerabeck Gym at the University of St. Thomas in the Montrose area of
      Houston, for a day of ethnic song, dance, fellowship, and good things
      to eat at the 42nd Annual Slavic Festival. We will have some good
      country sausage, and sauerkraut (as only my mother can make it), fresh
      kolaches driven in from the country that morning, and other goodies
      contributed by Texas Czechs.

      Sts. Cyril & Methodius 42nd Annual Slavic Festival
      October 8, 2005: 11 am-7 pm

      Saint Thomas University Main Campus, Jerabeck Gym and Student Mall
      Between W. Alabama, Yoakum and Mt. Vernon
      Convenient parking garage ($2.00/day) at corner of W. Alabama and Mt.
      Vernon