Re: [TexasCzechs] Getting old

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      >>To this day, my grandmother, 81, tells me, "Now, Matthew, don't
      you ever get
      old!"  Any way I can help that?<<

      No, Matt, it just has a way of sneaking up on you when you are just minding your business and living.  I don't mind getting older.  I just don't like the side effects.  haha

      Nan

    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        Braggart          lois petter pereira

        Matt Cross <lennonluv@...> wrote:
        To this day, my grandmother, 81, tells me, "Now, Matthew, don't you ever get
        old!"  Any way I can help that?

        Matt Cross
        lennonluv@...

        Lois Petter Pereira