Re: [TexasCzechs] The Book about Jno. P. Trlica

  • Frances Barton
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
      You can purchase it online from the Texas A&M University Press website. It is 34.50 plus shipping. Quite an excellent deal. It's a large, coffee-table sized book. This should take you directly to the order page: http://www.tamu.edu/upress/BOOKS/1992/mccandle.htm

      Frances

      Dolores Miller wrote:
      Hi all,  Where can I purchase subject book?  I knew Mr Trlica well as a young girl in Granger and would love to have the book.  It appears that a number of us have ties to Granger.  It was a wonderful place to spend my formative years.

      Dolores Velicka Miller<texassanta5@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Dolores Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
        Hi all,  Where can I purchase subject book?  I knew Mr Trlica well as a young girl in Granger and would love to have the book.  It appears that a number of us have ties to Granger.  It was a wonderful place to spend my formative years.

        Dolores Velicka Miller<texassanta5@...>

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • texasjoe43
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
          half.com has several copies for sale, one for $10, one for $11.83, one
          for $20 and so on. Amazon.com has a used(like new) book area with
          several copies starting at $11.08. I think I bought my copy from
          half.com.
          Joe David
          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Dolores Miller <texassanta5@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hi all, Where can I purchase subject book? I knew Mr Trlica well
          as a young girl in Granger and would love to have the book. It
          appears that a number of us have ties to Granger. It was a wonderful
          place to spend my formative years.

          > Dolores Velicka Miller<texassanta5@y...>

          > http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Dolores Miller