Re: Texas-Czech Directory Help

  • Patrick J. Janis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 6:27 PM
      Hats off to Wendy Wittenbrook!

      Wendy has volunteered to move the Texas-Czech Directory to our
      eGroups database. This is just another example of cooperation that
      the Czechs are famous for.

      When she has finished, you will have another useful resource for
      making contacts with people interested in the same surnames and
      villages as you.

      Thanks again, Wendy!

      Sincerely,

      Patrick J. Janis

      --- In texasczechs@egroups.com, "Patrick J. Janis" <pjjanis@h...>
      wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > Is anyone interested in helping transfer the Texas-Czech directory
      on
      > the CHS Website to the TexasCzech Directory on eGroups? If so,
      > please contact me privately at pjjanis@h...
      >
      > Here is what it will entail: 1) print out the Texas-Czech
      Directory