Fort Bend County Czech Fest

  • a1a2@gvtc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2000
      Does anyone have a schedule for the Czech Fest. I've been to web
      site,
      but a picture is on top of the different listings: music, food, etc.

      I would like to attend Sunday, May 7. Thanks
    • Julie Matus
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2000
        To view the schedule for Czech Fest 2000, go to czechfest.org then click on
        Entertainment, then down to for a complete schedule and if you have the
        Acrobat Reader on your computer, you should get a neat schedule to print
        out. Good luck!

        Julie Herzik Matus