Texas-Czech Directory Help

  • Patrick J. Janis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2000
      Hello,

      Is anyone interested in helping transfer the Texas-Czech directory on
      the CHS Website to the TexasCzech Directory on eGroups? If so,
      please contact me privately at pjjanis@....

      Here is what it will entail: 1) print out the Texas-Czech Directory
      from the CHS website; 2) re-enter all the names, etc. in the
      TexasCzechs database at eGroups.

      This will probably take someone about three hours to complete and
      does not require any special computer knowledge.

      Thanks,

      Patrick
    • Patrick J. Janis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2000
        Hats off to Wendy Wittenbrook!

        Wendy has volunteered to move the Texas-Czech Directory to our
        eGroups database. This is just another example of cooperation that
        the Czechs are famous for.

        When she has finished, you will have another useful resource for
        making contacts with people interested in the same surnames and
        villages as you.

        Thanks again, Wendy!

        Sincerely,

        Patrick J. Janis