Re: hotels in Caldwell, TX

  • toni@stic.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3 7:19 AM
      Can anyone give me the name of a good,nice, safe hotel in Caldwell?
      Someplace where it is safe for a single girl to spend the night while
      passing through the town. Thanks.

      Jan

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Steve & Mary Siptak
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3 2:22 PM
        Try the Surrey Inn. That's where our family always stays.
        > Can anyone give me the name of a good,nice, safe hotel in Caldwell?
        > Someplace where it is safe for a single girl to spend the night while
        > passing through the town. Thanks.
        >
        > Jan

        > http://mail2web.com/ .

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • akberka
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3 3:07 PM
          Jan,

          Stay at the Surrey; you do not want to stay at the motel next to
          Walmart. Unless they've changed owners, they're bad about not
          changing out linens or cleaning. Yuck! Call me if you get stuck
          without something to do while in the big city of Caldwell (:-o).

          Anita in Caldwell
          567-6584

          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "toni@s..." <toni@s...> wrote:

          > Can anyone give me the name of a good,nice, safe hotel in Caldwell?
          > Someplace where it is safe for a single girl to spend the night
          while
          > passing through the town. Thanks.
          >
          > Jan

          > http://mail2web.com/ .
        • frenstatczech1954
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3 5:42 PM
            --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "toni@s..." <toni@s...> wrote:

            > Can anyone give me the name of a good,nice, safe hotel in Caldwell?
            > Someplace where it is safe for a single girl to spend the night while
            > passing through the town. Thanks.
            >
            > Jan

            Jan I would stay at The Surrey Inn. 403 E State Highway 21. 979-567-3231
            If you need any more information on this please let me know. I live
            here in Caldwell so should be able to answer your question.
            Bernadette
            > http://mail2web.com/ .
          • Richard Kotrla
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3 6:37 PM
              Jan:

              As a former resident of Caldwell, but still familiar with the town, I joikn the consensus on recommending the Surrey Inn...

              Richard Kotrla

              frenstatczech1954 <Bczechchick@...> wrote:
              --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "toni@s..." <toni@s...> wrote:

              > Can anyone give me the name of a good,nice, safe hotel in Caldwell?
              > Someplace where it is safe for a single girl to spend the night while
              > passing through the town.  Thanks.
              >
              > Jan

              Jan I would stay at The Surrey Inn. 403 E State Highway 21. 979-567-3231
              If you need any more information on this please let me know. I live
              here in Caldwell so should be able to answer your question.
              Bernadette
              > http://mail2web.com/ .

            • Jan
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3 11:22 PM

                Thank you so much to all of you who replied.  Apparently, Surrey Inn wins hands down.  I really appreciate your replies.  My Mom is taking our dog to the A&M Vet School in the future, and I want to be sure she has a safe place to spend the night if she decides she does not want to drive all the way back in one day.  Thanks again.

                Jan

              • Jan
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005

                  Hey Guys,

                  Back in August I asked about a good hotel in Caldwell for my Mom.  Everyone said stay at the Surrey Inn.  She did and she loved it!  Mom could not say enough good things about it.  Thanks a bunch!  I’m sure she will stay there the next time she passes through.

                  Jan

                • Debbie Ondrasek
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
                    The Surrey is the nicest one here.  Glad that your mother had a good stay.

                    Debbie O.

                    Don't let the chain of love end with you.