Ondrej Petrek GravesiteFw: Petrek Family

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2 9:52 AM
      The photo is of the grave of Ondrej Petrek.  A researcher from Bell County found that he had been left out of the St. Mary's Cemetery transcriptions.  I am not good with pics so hope you can see this.  I would like  for someone to translate the Czech to English if they would be so kind. Thank you.

      George
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2 11:14 AM

        Andrew Petrek
        born 23 September 1839
        Horni Becva Moravia
        Died 20 April 1918

        George Patrick <GPATRICK@...> wrote:
[...]

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • George Patrick
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2 11:53 AM
          Thanks, Jackie,

          Later,
          Cuz George

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3 5:59 PM
            The translation for Ondrej Petrek grave stone is: Nar (short for narodil) born 20 September 1839
            Zem (short for zemrel) died 20 April 1918. I still speak some Czech and do have some English/Czech dictionaries that belonged to my grandparents.

            Dolores Millertexassanta5@...

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3 7:42 PM
              Thanks for the help.  I'll keep your offer in mind should I run across anything else in Czech.

              George