Holub, Fojtík, Velhuda, Kubosì, Volny

  • Shantelle Grace
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Looking for cousins with the above surnames.  Just received some information on my Volney side.  Holub, Fojtík, Velhuda, Kubosì are all my ancestors.  Does anyone have any information on the above surnames?  The information I have goes back to the 1800's.  The Fojtík's were from Horni Sklenov.  I have some letters from Veronika Fojtík, Josef Fojtík, and Filomena Fojtík.  One letter is after the war.  It states that some Fojtík's were partisans, the Gestapo got them, and put them in concentration camps.

      Shantelle

      http://mail.yahoo.com