Re: Czech translation request

  • frenstatczech1954
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Martin" <Martin1019@p...>
      wrote:
      > I have another headstone or two that I would like to have translated
      from
      > Czech to English, if someone is willing to do so. I will send
      the .jpg
      > photo(s) upon reply.
      >
      > Thank you in advance,
      > Richard :-)

      Richard If you have not gotten a translation I would be happy to try.
      Or I know several people who can do it for me so I can get the
      information to you. Bernadette
    • Richard Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        Thank you for the offer Bernadette, but someone has already translated it
        for me. I very much appreciate your offer.

        Thank you,
        Richard :-)