RE: Assistance from Marek researchers?

  • Richard Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Thank you very much David! (I am writing from my primary email address.)

      Hopefully she will know something. This has been a difficult mystery to
      crack so far. No one in the family seems to know anything Anna Batla's own
      family!

      I look forward to hearing from you again soon!

      Sincerely,
      Richard Martin

      Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:05:54 EDT
      From: D1JEZEK@...
      Subject: Re: Assistance from "Marek" researchers?

      Erna Marek is my cousin, and we talk on the phone pretty regularly. She
      will probably know if the Joseph Batla you are looking for is part of that
      tree.
      I know that Ervin was a cousin of our uncle Raymond Batla and that Raymond
      was a twin. Beyond that i have few details about the Batlas, but i'll call
      Erna and see what she knows.

      David Jezek