Re: [TexasCzechs] Interesting site

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2005
      i have spent quite some time, totally absorbed in this site. I found the cooking, history, and just the plain stories very interesting. it was great to see my little town highlighted in the immigration section. this is a site to bookmark......lois

      Cindy Neal <cindyneal@...> wrote:
      If you have a cable or DSL connection, you may want to view this 30 minute program.  From the website First Czech-American TV  http://www.catvherald.com

      Lois Petter Pereira
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
        Lois, good to see you online,

        Great 30 minute show, among many other things interesting.  Saw Dan Hrna, Evelyn Skopic, Mr. Polansky ((sorry Polansky, forgot first name) almost positive square scene of Fayetteville, La Grange, etc.  Just so interesting and beautiful. I'm getting restless to return to the CR!  Well done!

        Sir John

        Cindy Neal <cindyneal@...> wrote:
        If you have a cable or DSL connection, you may want to view this 30 minute program.  From the website First Czech-American TV  http://www.catvherald.com

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire