Re: [TexasCzechs] Snokhous?

  • Slinglady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2000
      The Honorary Czech Consul for Houston is Ray Snokhous, you might contact the
      Czech Cultural Center 713-686-6362 and ask for his phone number. I think he
      is from West as well.

      Good Luck,
      Linda
    • Kathy Horak Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2000
        He is from West and has been back to his ancestors village many times.  In fact, he was recently (last couple of years) married in the Czech Republic.  He came and talked to the McLennan-Hill Counties CHS Chapter about a year ago.

        Kathy Horak Smith