Czech translation request

  • Richard Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2005
      I have another headstone or two that I would like to have translated from
      Czech to English, if someone is willing to do so. I will send the .jpg
      photo(s) upon reply.

      Thank you in advance,
      Richard :-)
    • frenstatczech1954
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Martin" <Martin1019@p...>
        wrote:
        > I have another headstone or two that I would like to have translated
        from
        > Czech to English, if someone is willing to do so. I will send
        the .jpg
        > photo(s) upon reply.
        >
        > Thank you in advance,
        > Richard :-)

        Richard If you have not gotten a translation I would be happy to try.
        Or I know several people who can do it for me so I can get the
        information to you. Bernadette
      • Richard Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
          Thank you for the offer Bernadette, but someone has already translated it
          for me. I very much appreciate your offer.

          Thank you,
          Richard :-)