Re: [TexasCzechs] Snokhous?

  • grektorik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2000
      There is a David Snokhous at Jersey Village HIgh School in Houston. He is
      the athletic director there.

      Gary Rektorik
    • Slinglady@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2000
        The Honorary Czech Consul for Houston is Ray Snokhous, you might contact the
        Czech Cultural Center 713-686-6362 and ask for his phone number. I think he
        is from West as well.

        Good Luck,
        Linda
      • Kathy Horak Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2000
          He is from West and has been back to his ancestors village many times.  In fact, he was recently (last couple of years) married in the Czech Republic.  He came and talked to the McLennan-Hill Counties CHS Chapter about a year ago.

          Kathy Horak Smith