Snokhous?

  • Gary Polansky
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2000
      Is anyone out there researching Snokhous? My grandmother was Victoria
      Snokhous, December 14, 1887 - May 18, 1982. She was a resident of
      West. About all I know is that her parents were Frantisek Snokhous
      (1861-1912) and Alzbeta Kosteckova (1865-1951). They were married in
      the Church of Mary Magdalene, County of Trebon, Czeck Republic, June
      6, 1886. They are all buried in St. Mary's Cemetery in West. Please
      let me know if you have any other leads or know of someone who is
      interested in this line.

      Thank you,
      Gary Polansky
      polansky@...
      Researching: Polansky, Snokhous, Pustejovsky, Mechell
    • grektorik@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2000
        There is a David Snokhous at Jersey Village HIgh School in Houston. He is
        the athletic director there.

        Gary Rektorik
      • Slinglady@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2000
          The Honorary Czech Consul for Houston is Ray Snokhous, you might contact the
          Czech Cultural Center 713-686-6362 and ask for his phone number. I think he
          is from West as well.

          Good Luck,
          Linda
        • Kathy Horak Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2000
            He is from West and has been back to his ancestors village many times.  In fact, he was recently (last couple of years) married in the Czech Republic.  He came and talked to the McLennan-Hill Counties CHS Chapter about a year ago.

            Kathy Horak Smith