Re: [TexasCzechs] Accolades to You All

  • girlmc1024@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
      To All,

      I guess that I am the person that you were referring to, "asking about the
      particular meaning of a Czech word." I thank all who responded.

      It turned out that the word was used in a sweet way. I am dating a man from
      Czech Republic. Sometimes he will use the Czech language in emails to see if
      I can translate. He had a good laugh over my attempt.

      I joined this group so that I can learn more about his country and culture.
      I have enjoyed the emails that I have received.

      Thanks!!

      Colleen