Czech Heritage Society of Texas Webpage

  • Patrick J. Janis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2000
      Hello everyone,

      I'm just sending this message to you all to let you know that we are
      experiencing some minor problems with our website at:
      http://www.czechheritage.org

      We have moved the site to a new server and all the bugs have not been
      worked out yet. For now, please use this temporary address:

      http://brazosport.cc.tx.us/~czech

      Some of the links are broken and are being repaired a little at a
      time. I will let you all know when everything is working properly.

      I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

      Patrick