Re: [TexasCzechs] (no subject)

  • Loretta and David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      Here it goes:
      The word "prdel" refers to the butt or buttock better known as "zadek"
      to explain if a girl is named "Alena" you speak about her you refer to her
      as Alena but if you call her or speak to her, you would address her as
      Aleno. In this case of prdelka it could mean  small butt or prdelko they
      were addressing you as "Little Butt". For example if they said "prdelko pojd
      sem" it means "little butt come here". This is to the best of my knowledge.
      Someone out there probably knows more than me so, good luck.

      This sounds like a grandfather maybe teasing his granddaughter or someone
      having a little fun.
      D. Barta