Re: [TexasCzechs] Petrovice and Dolni Cermna

  • robert trampota
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
      Hello Frances,  I'm  interested in seeing any photos you took--email me at rtrampota@....  Debbie and I have just returned from our trip visiting our daughter in Chicago.  I'm sure the class will be interested in hearing about your trip also.  Dekuji, Robert

      francesspagnoletti <MommaSpag@...> wrote:
      Hello:

      I just returned from the beautiful village of my Dusek, Betlach, Junek,
      ancestors.  Anyone wishing to see photos of St. Jiri's Church, etc.
      etc. please e-mail me.

      Frances

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • MommaSpag@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
        Ahoj Robert and Debbie:

        Between England and the Czech Republic we took over 100 photos.  I've yet to get most of them on a disk...

        Notice the older lady that I am standing next to in the Village:  My great-great-great grandfather and hers were siblings in the late 1790's!

        Frances