RE: [TexasCzechs] Ruby Kotrla Kubala - Fayette Co Record

  • ljanda
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2005
      Ruby Kotrla Kubala

      Ruby Kotrla Kubala, 90, of Columbus died May 19.

      Funeral services were held Saturday, May 21 at 1 p.m. at St. Anthony
      Catholic Church in Columbus with burial in the church cemetery. The Rev. Dan
      Kahlich officiated.

      Born Jan. 14, 1915 in La Grange, she was the daughter of Rudolph and Julia
      (Horak) Kotrla. She married W. J. (Bill) Kubala May 16, 1933. He preceded
      her in death April 24, 1987. She worked at Walla’s Dry Good Stores and
      worked in alterations. She was a member of St. Anthony’s Catholic Church and
      The St. Anthony Catholica Church Altar Society.

      Survivors include two sons, Hubert M. Kubala and wife Carol of Pearland and
      Billy Kubala and wife Patty of Houston; one son-in-law, Cleburn Lincke of
      Houston; two brothers, Jerry Kotrla and wife Elizabeth of San Antonio and
      Frank Kotrla and wife Gladys of Baytown; five grandchildren; and nine
      great-grandchildren.

      She was preceded in death by her parents; daughter, Georgie Mae Lincke; two
      sister, Dorothy Cook and Margie Kottra; and six brothers, Eugene, Elo,
      Randy, Lester, Floyd, and Alfred Kotrla.

      Henneke Funeral Home of Columbus was in charge of arrangements.
    • Richard Kotrla
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2005
        Thank you for posting this.

        Richard Kotrla
        LaMarque, Texas

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "ljanda" <ljanda@c...> wrote:
        > Ruby Kotrla Kubala
        >
        > Ruby Kotrla Kubala, 90, of Columbus died May 19.
        >
        > Funeral services were held Saturday, May 21 at 1 p.m. at St.
        Anthony
        > Catholic Church in Columbus with burial in the church cemetery.
        The Rev. Dan
        > Kahlich officiated.
        >
        > Born Jan. 14, 1915 in La Grange, she was the daughter of Rudolph
        and Julia
        > (Horak) Kotrla. She married W. J. (Bill) Kubala May 16, 1933. He
        preceded
        > her in death April 24, 1987. She worked at Walla's Dry Good Stores
        and
        > worked in alterations. She was a member of St. Anthony's Catholic
        Church and
        > The St. Anthony Catholica Church Altar Society.
        >
        > Survivors include two sons, Hubert M. Kubala and wife Carol of
        Pearland and
        > Billy Kubala and wife Patty of Houston; one son-in-law, Cleburn
        Lincke of
        > Houston; two brothers, Jerry Kotrla and wife Elizabeth of San
        Antonio and
        > Frank Kotrla and wife Gladys of Baytown; five grandchildren; and
        nine
        > great-grandchildren.
        >
        > She was preceded in death by her parents; daughter, Georgie Mae
        Lincke; two
        > sister, Dorothy Cook and Margie Kottra; and six brothers, Eugene,
        Elo,
        > Randy, Lester, Floyd, and Alfred Kotrla.
        >
        > Henneke Funeral Home of Columbus was in charge of arrangements.
      • svdbihm
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2006
          Mrs Juroska was my grandmother's, Julia Cernota Juroska, sister. I
          am the daughter of Julius Juroska and would like info on the family
          if anyone would care to contact me. Donna Juroska Carter
          Carterclan7@....

          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Gerri Martisek <gerri@...> wrote:

          > This lady is related to my husband's family. In fact, we are
          getting
          > ready to have the Hnatek-Woytek reunion on July 24, 2005 in Vsetin.
          >
          > Gerri Martisek
          > Friendswood, TX
          >
          > Rosemary Ermis wrote:
          > > Theresa Cernota Juroska, age 82, of Alvin, Texas, passed away
          Wednesday,
          > > June 15, 2005, in Alvin, Texas.
          > >
          > > She was born on November 22, 1922, in Hallettsville, Texas, to
          parents,
          > > William and Theresa Woytek Cernota.
          > >
          > > She was married to Louis Juroska on April 15, 1939.
          > >
          > > She was a lifetime resident of the Brazoria and Fort Bend area.
          > >
          > > She was a member of St. Michael's Lutheran Church of Pearland.
          > >
          > > She was preceded in death by her parents.
          > >
          > > She is survived by husband, Louis Juroska, of Stafford, Texas;
          daughter,
          > > Louise Martin of Willis, Texas; son and daughter-in-law, Richard
          and
          > > Shirley
          > > Juroska of Manvel, Texas; son and daughter-in-law, Chester Roy
          and Saundra
          > > Juroska of Alvarado, Texas; son, Fred Juroska of Stafford, Texas;
          daughter
          > > and son-in-law, Tricia and David Schlegel of Manvel, Texas;
          grandchildren:
          > > Warren Martin, Tim Martin, Jennifer Juroska, Kristen Landrum,
          Jordanna
          > > Toon,
          > > Adam Roy Juroska, Theresa Juroska, Danica Schlegel and Cameron
          Schlegel;
          > > great-grandchildren: Hallie Martin, Hannah Martin and Ian Cole
          Landrum; and
          > > numerous nieces and nephews.
          > >
          > > Visitation was held Friday, June 17, 2005, from 6:00 p.m. until
          9:00 p.m.,
          > > at Froberg Chapel.
          > >
          > > Graveside services were held Saturday, June 18, 2005, at Forest
          Park
          > > Westheimer Houston, Texas.
          > > (photo)
          > >
          > > Submitted by Rosemary
          Ermis

          Alvin, Texas

          > > Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for less
          mail.

          subject=Unsubscribe>