Request for assistance - St. Mary's Cem.

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2005
          When I discover a challenge such as this it just makes me work harder to try and learn what really happened.  In addition to searching the obituaries I would search the local newspaper for an article about the incident.  The country newspapers were eager to have some news to print so it is possible that the incident actually happened it was reported in the newspaper.  The Rosebud News and the Temple Daily Telegram are the two most likely sources.  Of course, you need to know the date of his death but if you don't already have that information you can search the Falls County Records or the Texas Death Index (if he died after 1903).
          Good luck.