Re: [TexasCzechs] Genealogy - NEISER and LIEDL Families

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2000
      Lenke,

      My great grandfather born in 1871 in Ratibor, Austria, His family later
      moved to Rakovic, at age nine they came to Amercia withe the Meiser family
      on the ship Hohnezollen. Their dep. date 10-1-1881 Ariival in Galveston
      10-29-1887 (this could be typo). Most likely 1881.

      The Neiser family settled in the Holman area to farm. Ate age 14 joe left the
      Neiser family home.

      And that is it. NO more mention as to what happened to the Neiser family.

      They could have been god parents or even aunt and uncle. I do not know my
      great gpa Krizak's parents yet.

      what do you think?

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek, &
      more.

      My Page:
      http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
      http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html