Re: [TexasCzechs] Welcome, Austin Co.,Tx???

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2000
      Thanks Rick!!

      Would be great if you could send me a copy!

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek, &
      more.

      My Page:
      http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
      http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html
    • kallina
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2000
        Welcome is located about 5 miles north of Industry, Texas on Farm Road 109 which
        goes north from Columbus, Texas to its intersection with Hwy 36 just south of
        Brenham, Texas. Hope this helps.