Re: [TexasCzechs] OBIT: Jerry Kahanek

  • darlenbaker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2005
      He was born in 1922. He falls in my family tree.

      Darlene Baker
    • Lee Lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2005
        This message is for Darlene Baker.

        I found you post of Lorraine's at:

        http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/TexasCzechs_obits/K/
        Krejci_(Terrell)_Lorene.html

        My father was Alvin Elroy Terrell, brother to Lorene. I am trying to
        make contact with Lorene's children (my cousins) Bobby, Kellen and
        Wanda (especially Bobby).

        Did you (or anyone in this group) know Lorene or her family?

        Any information would be greatly appreciated!

        Oh... I also saw El Campo mentioned several times in these posts. I
        used to live there. I attend school in El Campo (and Garwood,
        Wharton, and Sealy). I still have family living in the area, and
        relatives buried in El Campo (including my maternal grandmother).

        THANKS IN ADVANCE!

        Lee (Terrell) Lewis
        Cahokia, IL