obit Jerry E. Sodolak

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      Jerry was the only child of Charlie & Mary Vancik Sodolak; Charlie is better
      known as "Strycek Karel" who wrote for the "Nasinec." Jerry & my father,
      Bill Sodolak, were first cousins.

      Rosemary Sodolak Ermis

      Jerry E. Sodolak, of Houston, passed away June 1, 2005. He served his
      country in the United States Army and was employed by Helmrich & Payne for
      thirty-five years. Jerry was an Usher and member of Resurrection Catholic
      Church for fifty-two years.

      He is survived by his wife of fifty-three, Mary Ann Sodolak; son, John
      Sodolak and wife Betty, daughters, Karen Fruge and Doris Stein and husband
      Louis; grandchildren, Brian and Janette Sodolak, Michelle Schulke and
      husband Nathan, Brandon and Kimberly Fruge, Travis and Courtney Stein; four
      great-grandchildren.

      Funeral Mass will be celebrated June 4, 2005, at 12 noon at Resurrection
      Catholic Church, Houston. Interment will follow at 3:00 p.m. at Immaculate
      Conception Cemetery in Sealy, Texas.