Re: [TexasCzechs] anyone have Ancestry's OneWorldTree?

  • Terri Billeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
      Thank you so much for the info. I received a copy of
      Francis Joseph Kovar's obit, so now I'm sure this is
      the right family. John D. Kovar adopted a daughter,
      Frances, who's not on this list. I have received
      pictures yesterday of Francis, Annie, & Kleophous.
      Thank you for the help.

      Terri

      TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com<mailto:TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com>

      http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html<http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html>

      > Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest
      > Mode for less mail.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Make Yahoo! your home page
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs