anyone have Ancestry's OneWorldTree?

  • Terri Billeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2 10:00 PM
      Looking for the family tree of Francis Joseph Kovar;
      so of Mary Ann Kovar and John Domin Kovar.

      __________________________________
      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
    • Patricia Mercincavage
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3 5:51 PM
        Terri,
        I'll see what I can find on this and let you know, using your private email address.

        Patricia Mercincavage
        Great Falls, Virginia
        Looking for the family tree of Francis Joseph Kovar;
        so of Mary Ann Kovar and John Domin Kovar.

        __________________________________
        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html

        DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
        often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/T_B0zD/.WnJAA/a8ILAA/mMKtlB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Terri Billeck
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3 6:55 PM
          Thank you so much for the info. I received a copy of
          Francis Joseph Kovar's obit, so now I'm sure this is
          the right family. John D. Kovar adopted a daughter,
          Frances, who's not on this list. I have received
          pictures yesterday of Francis, Annie, & Kleophous.
          Thank you for the help.

          Terri

          TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com<mailto:TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com>

          http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html<http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html>

          > Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest
          > Mode for less mail.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Make Yahoo! your home page
          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs