Re: My cousin the Czech Indian

  • Danielle Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      Very interesting that you should mention this event, Illona! I am Czech
      (Moravian) on my Father's side and Cherokee on my Mother's side. (My Great
      Grandfather was born on a reservation in Oklahoma.)

      My cousin Laura and I have laughed about my ethnic mixture and I couldn't
      decide if that makes me a Czecho-kee or a Chero-Czech.

      :-)

      Richard Martin (Bacak)

    • Andikat@aol.com