My cousin the Czech Indian

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      I took an Indian head dress (from the Cherokee Truck Stop in Oklahoma) to my little cousin in the Czech Republic.  He was the hit of the Children's School Karneval today.

      Illona Morris

    • Danielle Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        Very interesting that you should mention this event, Illona! I am Czech
        (Moravian) on my Father's side and Cherokee on my Mother's side. (My Great
        Grandfather was born on a reservation in Oklahoma.)

        My cousin Laura and I have laughed about my ethnic mixture and I couldn't
        decide if that makes me a Czecho-kee or a Chero-Czech.

        :-)

        Richard Martin (Bacak)

      • Andikat@aol.com