Re: [TexasCzechs] St mary's Cem.--Frydek

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2000
      HI Steve,

      I was just "passing thru" the project when I caught the Barton's. I think
      they are "our" Bartons Me and kathy and Sara and the others.

      I like to let those know if I run across someone even if they already found
      it.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek, &
      more.

      My Page:
      http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
      http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html