Emailing: ~txfayett

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Hi Frank and other Hruska researchers,
      If you click on the Fayette website and go to the search/find near the bottom of the page and enter "Hruska" in the space, you should be able to open 23 different sections of the site with lots of Hruska information.  I have discussed this with several folks on this list and we have come to the conclusion that all of the Hruska family probably came from the Ratibor area, but, different ones came at different times and may have been cousins (?) , perhaps unknown to each other in Moravia?  The families seem to have gone off in different directions and interest when arriving in Texas?  Pure speculation on my part, though?

      Maybe we could all work on a big Texas Hruska family tree, or something like that?

      George Patrick
      Shortcut to: http://www.rootsweb.com/~txfayett/