Re: [TexasCzechs] Hruska

  • FCP FCP
    Message 1 of 18 , May 3, 2005
      George...can you tell us the web address for the tx project...tks Frank

      George Patrick <GPATRICK@...> wrote:
      I forgot to mention that the birth records from the mid 1800s to the late 1800s which are also included on the Fayette Co., Tx GenWeb Project includes a number of Hruska birth records as well as Hruska names who witnessed births.

      Czech it out!

      George of Austin

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • FCP FCP

          Message 4 of 18 , May 3, 2005
            George...can you tell us the web address for the tx project...tks Frank

            George Patrick <GPATRICK@...> wrote:
            I forgot to mention that the birth records from the mid 1800s to the late 1800s which are also included on the Fayette Co., Tx GenWeb Project includes a number of Hruska birth records as well as Hruska names who witnessed births.

            Czech it out!

            George of Austin

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Lois Petter Pereira