Re: [TexasCzechs] Hruska

  • FCP FCP
    Message 1 of 18 , May 3, 2005
      George...can you tell us the web address for the tx project...tks Frank

      George Patrick <GPATRICK@...> wrote:
      I forgot to mention that the birth records from the mid 1800s to the late 1800s which are also included on the Fayette Co., Tx GenWeb Project includes a number of Hruska birth records as well as Hruska names who witnessed births.

      Czech it out!

      George of Austin

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • FCP FCP

              Message 6 of 18 , May 3, 2005
                George...can you tell us the web address for the tx project...tks Frank

                George Patrick <GPATRICK@...> wrote:
                I forgot to mention that the birth records from the mid 1800s to the late 1800s which are also included on the Fayette Co., Tx GenWeb Project includes a number of Hruska birth records as well as Hruska names who witnessed births.

                Czech it out!

                George of Austin

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Lois Petter Pereira