I am back

  • nrussell@itctel.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2005
      I use to be on this list but dropped it when I was on
      vacation and somehow never got back on. I am
      seaching the Texas Zadverice gang. Both Karel Kysilka
      and Dr Jan Mikeska feel that my Jacob is the 4th son of
      Petr and Kunhuta Mikeska.

      I tried to post a greeting for Dr Jan but it bounced. I
      recently spent 2 weeks in the Czech Rep. Jan and I
      talked of making a Mikeska Database.
      I did walk to school in snow. I live in Volga, SD. My
      Lomica family stated in Ne. then went to St Louis, Boliva
      Mo and them Eagle SD.

      Nancy Russell Anderson

      Nancy Russell Anderson From SD At
      nrussell@... (NO CAPS)
      Searching Lomica/Mikeska From Zadverice,MOR -Ord,
      NE- St Louis -SD
      Dolejsi, Prague to St. Louis
      Washechek(Vasicek, Duba) from Opatov Boh.-Grant
      WI-Brule SD
      Wodraska(Vodraska) or Wodwaska Sobeslav-Minden,
      Mi-SD...
      http://www.itctel.com/~nrussell/