Granger Brethren Church

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:25 AM
      Noticed couple members not receiving the Granger Brethren Church photo and does not appear has been forwarded again. I am attaching a copy I kept, and removed dark areas at top of photo.  Posting enlarged photos of members separately with hopes it may help those interested to identify kin/friends, etc.  Hope this is with approval of member posting photo originally.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire